More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
News From Financial Accounting Services
Financial Accounting Services is introducing a number of new and revised forms.
- Financial Accounting Services has revised the Order for Check (OFC) and Personal Expense Voucher (PEV) forms. They can be found on the downloadable University forms at http://new-ned.hartford.edu/forms. Please begin using these revised forms immediately.
- A Travel Expense Voucher (TEV) has been created to record all travel-related expenses. The TEV should be used instead of the PEV when submitting for reimbursement of any travel expenses, including mileage.
- Beginning this fiscal year (FY07), an independent contractor form is required to be filled out and attached to any request for payment made to an individual.
- Both the Travel Expense Voucher (TEV) and the Independent Contractor Form can be found on the downloadable University forms at http://new-ned.hartford.edu/forms.
- Please remember to enter the vendor number on all Order for Checks and Personal Expense Vouchers submitted to the Accounts Payable Department. Go to FTIIDEN (Entity Name/ID Search Form) on Banner to access vendor numbers. If the vendor is new, write "New Vendor". A valid vendor number is either a “G” number or a University ID number. Social Security numbers are no longer being used as vendor numbers.
- All checks are distributed via inter-campus mail or the U.S. Postal Service. Please attach a self-addressed inter-campus envelope to all check requests which you would like returned to you; otherwise they will be mailed via U.S. Postal Service. Approval must be obtained in advance from the Accounts Payable staff for any other type of check distribution.