More Campus News
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- Student-Athletes to Help Bring Financial Education to Hartford Children
- Music and Book Sale at Allen Library
Read the Observer Online!
After reading the Summer 2006 issue, be sure to respond to the reader survey at www.hartford.edu/observersurvey, and let us know what you think of the articles and photographs in the issue. Your feedback will help ensure that the Observer is as interesting and relevant as possible to its readers. Don’t forget to answer the 50th anniversary trivia question at the end of the survey!
The photography exhibit featured in the latest Observer issue is titled Mothers of Nations: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Women. The photographs, which show parallels in the religious and cultural traditions of the three Abrahamic faiths, were taken by Hartford Art School staff and students during study-abroad experiences in Israel and Spain.
The exhibit is on view at the Sherman Museum, located in Mortensen Library, until Oct. 18. For museum hours, call 860.768.4963.
Other highlights of the Summer 2006 issue of the Observer include:
- A feature article about a group of University alumni who work together to create “Boundless Playgrounds,” which provide equal play opportunities for children with and without disabilities.
- Profiles of three faculty members who used the summer months to pursue their passions.
- Complete coverage of Commencement 2006, along with all the latest campus news and alumni updates.