More Campus News
- Relive Commencement in Words and Pictures
- Silpe Gallery Exhibiting Work by Noted Designer Alexander Isley
- Students and Teachers Honored at Greenberg Center Awards Ceremony
- In Memoriam: Kenneth Berry, Former Director of PsyD Program
Vinny Ming’s Comes to Gengras
Vinny Ming's, the newest concept at Gengras, serves authentic Asian and Italian cooking. There will be new items every day, such as Duck Salad, Mongolian Grill, Lettuce Dragon Wraps and other Pan Asian dishes, as well as many Italian favorites.
A Grand Opening for Vinny Ming’s will take place in early October, and promotional items and raffle drawings will be coming soon.
Here is the Vinny Ming’s menu for the next week:
- Tuesday, Sept. 13: Thai Noodle Bowl and Four Tomato Basil Tortellini Marinara
- Wednesday, Sept.14: Chinese Stir-Fry and Pomodora Finocchio
- Thursday, Sept. 15: Chicken in Chili Garlic Sauce and Chicken Parm Salad
- Friday, Sept.16: Bali Chicken Wrap and Pepper Tres'
- Monday, Sept. 19: Mongolian BBQ Bowl with Shrimp and Fiesta Pasta
- Tuesday, Sept. 20: Asian Beef Fried Rice and Escarole Garlic & Prosciutto Risotto
- Wednesday, Sept. 21: Chicken Salad with Mandarian Oranges and Calypso Pasta
- Thursday, Sept. 22: Pork Fried Rice with Garlic Black Beans and Casalinga Penne