More News for Students
- Sheff to Speak at Fall Commencement
- Apply Now to Become an RFA!
- Apply for 'Express to Success' Spring Break Mentoring Program
- Schedule Your Final Exams at Learning Plus -- Friday Deadline!
Leadership Fair on Thursday
The Rise Leadership Center will present the first annual Leadership Fair on Thursday, Jan. 28, from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Suisman Lounge, Gengras Student Union.
If you want to become a student leader on campus, then this event is for you. At the fair you will be able to receive information about numerous leadership opportunities, all in a central location. The following offices will be in attendance:
– Campus Activities Team
– Center for Community Service
– Multicultural Programs
– Preceptor Program
– RED Caps
– Residential Life
– Student Centers & Administration
Download a flyer about the Leadership Fair (pdf).
If you have any questions or for more information about the event, please contact Max Koskoff at ext. 5547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.