- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 13 — Help Us Reach Our Goal!
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Wednesday!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
P-Card Training Classes
The Purchasing Department will be conducting P-Card (Purchasing Card) training classes for faculty and staff who wish to obtain a P-Card for the purchase of goods and services as well as travel.
Classes will be held on the following dates:
– Wednesday, February 17, from 10 a.m to noon, in Auerbach 113
– Thursday, March 11, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in Auerbach 113
To register for the class, or if you have any questions, please contact Dawn Newton at email@example.com or 860.768.5514.