- Applications for Coffin Grants and Summer Stipends
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation Days at the Bookstore
- Attention Academic Year Employees: Dec. 6 Paycheck to Include One-Time Adjustment
- United Way Campaign Extended to Dec. 9
American Cancer Society Daffodil Days Campaign
The University of Hartford is proud to participate in the American Cancer Society’s Daffodil Days Campaign.
The campaign began on Feb. 1, and ends on March 4. Delivery will take place during the week of March 22.
In addition to buying daffodils to brighten up your home or office, you can also brighten the day for a cancer patient by ordering a Gift of Hope daffodil bouquet to be sent to cancer patients at health care facilities in the community. Each anonymous gift will deliver hope and support the lifesaving research and programs of the American Cancer Society.
Lynn Galvin is chairing the campaign this year. You may contact her at ext. 4250 with any questions. The following people have graciously offered to accept orders for this year’s Daffodil Days Campaign:
– Jessica Abbott, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Carol Courtney, email@example.com
– Barbara Dessureau, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mary Dowst, email@example.com
– Lynn Galvin, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Ellen Levasseur, email@example.com
– Lisa Meyers, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Lynne Rizzi, email@example.com
– Linda Rybacki, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Barbara Schwartz, email@example.com
– Linda Zigmont, firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to place your daffodil order with one of the volunteers listed above by March 4.
Thank you for supporting the American Cancer Society!