- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Training Session: Requisition to PO to Check
Purchasing and Financial Accounting Services will hold a training session on the Requisition-to-PO-to-Check process on Wednesday, March 17, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in Auerbach 113.
Please plan to attend if you are a new user to the Banner requisition process; it's a great refresher for all users as well.
Among the topics to be discussed will be:
- How to do a requisition/purchase order
- The required paperwork for the Purchasing Department and for Accounts Payable
- Where is my PO? What could hold up the approval of your purchase order? How to follow up
- Payment processing terms
- Purchase orders for entertainers
- Purchase orders for capital expenditures/fixed assets
Please respond by Monday, March 15, to Dawn Newton, at email@example.com, if you would like to attend the session.
For more information, please contact Dawn Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Valerie Gilleran at email@example.com.