- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
- Student Alumni Association Collecting Canned Food on Dec. 10
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
BJ’s Wholesale Club Membership Discount -- March 31 Deadline!
BJ’s Wholesale Club has a special membership offer just for members of the University of Hartford community.
Regular membership is normally $45 for 12 months. Through this special arrangement with BJ’s, it’s only $35 for 15 months.
This offer is available to all faculty, staff, students, family, friends, and alumni. If you are a current member, you can add the 15 months to your existing membership. It doesn’t matter when you last renewed – BJ’s will extend your current expiration date by 15 months.
Four Great Reasons to Join or Renew:
1. Get $10 off the $45 annual membership fee. Get $20 off the $90 rewards membership fee.
2. FREE additional three months of membership
3. FREE second membership card for a household member
4. Give the gift of savings to your loved ones
This special offer is not valid online or at any BJ’s Club location. Completed applications and payment must be returned by March 31, 2010 to:
ATTN: Lynne Rizzi
FASB - Purchasing
University of Hartford
200 Bloomfield Ave.
West Hartford, CT 06117
No cash accepted. Please make checks payable to: BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
For an application, visit the Purchasing Department website at http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/purchase/ee_discount.htm.
As soon as your application and payment are received, you will be sent a temporary pass so you can start visiting your local BJ’s right away.
Questions? Call Betsy Wanstall of BJ’s at 860.442.6963.
Download a flyer about the BJ's membership discount.