- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Year-End Deadlines: Budget/Human Resources/Payroll
Fiscal Year-End Deadlines – Budget/Human Resources/Payroll
A PAF (Personnel Action Form) or Employment Roster for additional year-end assignments must be submitted to the Budget Office no later than May 28, 2010 in order to be charged to the current fiscal year budget (FY2010). Paperwork received after May 28, 2010 will be charged to fiscal year 2011.
All part-time employees, including student assignments, end as of June 30, 2010. To continue the assignments for part-time employees in the fiscal year 2011, an employment roster must be submitted by May 28, 2010.
Payments for fiscal year 2010 must be submitted to the Budget Office by May 28, 2010 if payment is scheduled for July 2, 2010.
All faculty contracts and contract modifications must be submitted to Budget by June 11, 2010. Most contracts and contract modifications have been received as of this date.
PAFs for academic-year employees must be submitted with the employee's working schedule for fiscal year 2011 to the Budget Office by June 4, 2010. These may be completed after July 1 if the scheduled start date begins after July 1, 2011. A PAF must be submitted only if changes occur after the initial PAF was processed and forwarded.
– Please use the current Employment Roster form. You may obtain the form from Human Resources Development (HRD), or from the HRD forms page at http://www.hartford.edu/hrd/forms. Please complete the forms in full, which includes denoting supervisor and ensuring all appropriate individuals sign the authorization. You may also click on the link http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/finance/forms.htm. The Budget Office will return your roster form if the form is incomplete.
– Please verify that sufficient funds are available in a budget line to ensure the timely payment of the action.
Payroll expenses for full-time beginning June 21, 2010, ending July 4, 2010 will be expensed as follows:
– June 21 to June 30 charged to fiscal year 2010 except for overtime and shift premiums.
Payroll expenses for part-time beginning June 14, 2010, ending June 27, 2010 will be expensed as follows:
– All charged to fiscal year 2010
Payroll expenses for part-time starting June 28, 2010 will be expensed in fiscal year 2011. Time sheets received late will also be charged to fiscal year 2011.