- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
- Student Alumni Association Collecting Canned Food on Dec. 10
- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
P-Card Training Class
The Purchasing Department will be conducting a P-Card (Purchasing Card) training class for faculty and staff who wish to obtain a P-Card for the purchase of goods and services, as well as for travel.
Class will be held on the following date:
- Wednesday, May 5, from 10 a.m to noon, in Auerbach 113
To register for the class, or if you have any questions, please contact Dawn Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.5514.