- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
14th Annual Office Products & Equipment Show
Please join us on Thursday, Oct. 7, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for the 14th annual Office Products & Equipment Show in Konover Campus Center.
You will have the chance to ask questions or just say hello to some of the vendors who work in conjunction with the University throughout the year. Some of this year's vendors include Staples, Avery, John Watts, Apple, Enterprise, Verizon, Grainger, Canon, and many more.
New features for this year:
– We are asking all attendees to bring a non-perishable food item to be donated to Foodshare.
– The Purchasing Department along with Student Activities and the Greek Life offices are bringing The Cupcake Brake to campus. The mobile cupcake truck will be parked at Konover starting at noon. Cupcakes are $2 each and 50 cents more for fillings. Cupcakes are baked daily; there are a variety of flavors, frostings and fillings to choose from. All tips collected from the day will also be donated to Foodshare.
There will also be a few new resources:
– A representative from Aramark will be available to answer questions concerning catering and/or conferences.
– Justin Greenia from the Bloomfield Lowe's will be on hand to talk about how to make non-taxable University purchases at the local store.
– Betsy Wanstall from BJ's will be signing people up for personal BJ's memberships for $10 off the $45 fee for a 15-month membership. More information is available on the Purchasing web page.
– Melanie Angel from the Athletics box office will talk about all the great upcoming sporting events.
Don't forget to get your passport card as you walk in and have it stamped by the vendors for your chance to win some great raffle prizes. Lunch will be available. See you Oct. 7!