More Campus News
- 'Be Courageous,' Dadlez Urges at Graduate Commencement
- Commencement Weekend is Here!
- Milken National Educator Recipients Connected Through School Partnership
- Sweitzer Named Associate Provost and Dean of Graduate Studies
Attention SDOL P-Card Users
Starting this week, there will be some changes to the SDOL (Smart Data Online) P-Card user screens. Please note the “Transaction Summary” screen changes listed below:
- The “Transaction” screen is now all one screen. No more scrolling.
- To eliminate the scrolling, separate icons are used to navigate to:
- Transaction Detail
- Non-Card Transaction
- Split Transaction
- Transaction Detail Icon - The look is basically the same; the difference is that now you use a drop-down box to access assigning account codes to your transactions by clicking on the “Allocation” icon.
- Split Transactions Icon - The look is basically the same; the difference is that now you use a drop-down box instead of going to a separate screen to access assigning account codes to your transactions.
- We will not be using the “Non-Card Transaction” icon.