Scholarship for Connecticut Residents
Submitted by Karen Sullivan
Category: Student Announcements
The American Savings Foundation is accepting applications for the Robert T. Kenney Scholarship, which awards more than $700,000 to about 400 students attending college in the state. Information on the scholarship is below.
To access more information and an application, go to www.asfdn.org.
DEADLINE: March 31.
You should apply to the Robert T. Kenney Scholarship Program at the American Savings Foundation if:
- You are a current high school senior, a current college student, or a nontraditional adult student
- Next year, you plan to attend an accredited community college, four-year college or university, or a technical/vocational program in the United States.
- Current college students — you have at least a 2.5 GPA
- You live in any one of the 64 Connecticut towns served by the American Savings Foundation
- You have not already completed a bachelor's degree.
You should ALSO apply for the Kenney Community Service Award
- You live in New Britain or Waterbury
- You are currently a high school senior
- You have an exceptional record of community service