More Campus News
- Hartt Alumnus Receives Governor's Arts Award
- Eleven UHSSE Graduates to Join UHart’s Class of 2017
- Ivey Elected to Lead Mitchell College Board of Trustees
- Summer Construction Gets Underway Across Campus
Update on Foundation of the Future
Following is a brief update from the Provost's Office on the Foundation of the Future initiative:
• The Town Hall meetings held last week (February 1 and February 3) were successful, with good attendance at both sessions: 98 people attended the Wednesday session, and 135 attended on Friday (25% of the total number of faculty and staff).
• The members of the Academic Programs Task Force and the Administrative Programs Task Force are discussing the feedback from the Town Hall sessions, as well as the results of the surveys about the proposed criteria and weighting to be used by the two task forces.
• Based on this feedback, the deadline for responding to the surveys has been extended to Thursday, Feb. 9, at 5 p.m. To respond to the surveys, click here and select “Prioritization Criteria Surveys” on the left side of the page. You will be asked to log in with your user name and password.
• The Task Forces are discussing with Provost Sharon L. Vasquez and Vice President Arosha Jayawickrema the possibility of making some adjustments to the timeline.
• The Task Forces will be talking with the consultant, Larry Goldstein, about the program review templates and other key factors.