Give to ENHP
Please join us in continuing to develop students in the College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions (ENHP) who excel in the classroom and the community.
Your donation, to either the ENHP Institute for Translational Research Fund or the Special Projects Fund, will continue to open doors for ENHP students and faculty members to impact communities through science and pursue learning opportunities in and outside the classroom.
Here are just a few options for directing your gift to ENHP:
- The Institute for Translational Research Endowment Fund supports, among other impactful initiatives, grants to faculty members and their community collaborators to advance translational research endeavors.
- The ENHP Student Success Fund supports students in many different ways, all geared toward their success, including mini grants for research and travel to conferences.
- The ENHP Faculty Excellence Fund recognizes faculty members’ extraordinary commitment to student learning, knowledge generation and dissemination, and community engagement. For example, the excellence through relevance awards recognize faculty excellence in either teaching, research, or service.
- The ENHP Facilities Development Fund supports facility renovation and expansion projects. For example, specific plans have been developed to update classrooms and labs in each of the College’s three departments to create contemporary, state-of-the-art, and technology-enhanced learning spaces.
- The ENHP Special Projects Fund supports the most critical and urgent needs of the College that are not met by the operational budget, such as the College’s two signature annual events, ENHP Day and the Connecticut STEM Conference.
Your philanthropy is a reflection of your own passions and interests, and I encourage you to contact me directly for a conversation on how you might play a role in maintaining and advancing ENHP's goal: excellence through relevance. If you prefer to make a convenient online donation, please direct your gift to one of the funds above.
Ralph O. Mueller
Professor and Dean
College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
University of Hartford
West Hartford, CT 06117