excellence through relevance
Whether you desire to become a teacher, a physical therapist, a nursing administrator, a leader in schools, or serve in any of a host of professional roles, your experiences in the College of ENHP at the University of Hartford will give you the attitudes, skills, and knowledge to succeed.
What unites our nationally known faculty and accredited programs is excellence through relevance. We emphasize a link between theory and practice, between what we teach and what you are preparing to do. Numerous external affiliations offer a unique, praxis-oriented learning environment.
We work hard to make your time in any of the ENHP programs relevant to your future career and to the local, national, or global communities we serve. ENHP faculty and administration are committed to working with you to translate knowledge into action and to prepare you academically and socially to make a positive, meaningful difference.
Our teaching, scholarship, and service activities are dedicated to the single goal of integrating education and health science with community engagement. Service-learning, internships, student research, and other forms of engaged learning are woven into every one of our academic offerings.
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education (NCOPE)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)