Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
You must hold a completed master's degree in a related field by the start of your program. We prefer that you have professional experience (minimum of3 years). Applicants should also have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in their master’s program.
Applying to the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership is a two-phase process.
To complete the initial phase of the, submit the following materials:
- Application for Admission
- Writing sample (e.g., publication, research paper written in master’s program, master’s thesis)
- Personal statement
- Supplemental essay
- Current resume/curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts (from all issuing college-level institutions)
- Three professional references
- Application fee
A description of what and how to submit these materials can be found at Application for Admission.
Facylty members in the program review applications on a rolling basis, typically once a month.
Once the faculty has reviewed an application,you may receive notification requesting an interview with a member of the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership faculty. The admission interview is the last phase in the application process.