Elementary Education Masters Admissions
Master of Education, Elementary Education
The following application materials must be filed with the Center for Graduate and Adult Academic Services for applicants seeking the master's degree in elementary education:
- official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions;
- two letters of reference from professional or academic sources;
- completed University of Hartford application for graduate study and application fee;
- a letter of intent specifying the reasons for seeking admission;
- a résumé outlining related education and professional experience;
- an interview with the appropriate faculty member (Joan Pedro, 860.768.4695, or email@example.com; and
- passing scores on the Praxis I Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST) or a copy of the waiver letter issued by the State of Connecticut.
Click here for additional requirements for international applicants.