Master of Education, Elementary Education
The following application materials must be filed with the Center for Graduate and Adult Academic Services for applicants seeking the master's degree in elementary education:
- official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions;
- two letters of reference from professional or academic sources;
- completed University of Hartford application for graduate study and application fee;
- a letter of intent specifying the reasons for seeking admission;
- a résumé outlining related education and professional experience;
- an interview with the appropriate faculty member (Joan Pedro, 860.768.4695, or email@example.com; and
- passing scores on the Praxis I Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST) or a copy of the waiver letter issued by the State of Connecticut.
Click here for additional requirements for international applicants.