Nursing Program (RN to BSN)
Program Learning Outcomes
- The graduate will utilize the foundation of liberal education in nursing practice and education.
Leadership and Organizational Skills
- The graduate will demonstrate basic leadership and organizational skills.
- The graduate will critically examine and apply current evidence to nursing practice.
- The graduate will use appropriate and timely information-management and patient-care technology.
Healthcare Policy and Finance
- The graduate will apply knowledge of healthcare policy, finance, and regulatory systems.
- The graduate will implement principles of role, communication, and collaboration to produce positive professional relationships and quality patient care.
- The graduate will engage in safe nursing practices that support quality clinical prevention and population health activities.
- The graduate will practice from a foundation of professional values that demonstrate moral, ethical, and legal conduct.