Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content


Transferring into the B.S. Health Science/Doctor of Physical Therapy Program

If you are applying as a transfer student, you will submit your application and documentation to our Office of Admissions. Your point of contact in our Office of Admissions is Assistant Director, Transfer Admission and Student Financial Assistance who works with full-time and part-time undergraduate transfer students and reviews transfer student applications. This person is also knowledgeable about credit articulation agreements we have with other institutions and works closely with the College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions to provide transfer students with the information they need to make a smooth transition.  Transfer website.

You may also discuss your academic record with one of our faculty. Please contact:

Dr. Janet Gangaway