Connecticut STEM Conference
The fourth annual conference on October 5 drew over 400 educators from throughout the region at the exciting Connecticut Science Center to explore and discuss classroom ideas and innovations for STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) curricula. Featuring 28 workshops, 10 exhibitors, and 57 presenters, it was our largest conference yet!
- View photos
- View Storify to see the conference buzz on social media
- Watch a short video on the conference produced by the Hartford Courant
- View full list of conference keynotes and workshops
- Morning keynote speaker Ainissa Ramirez spoke on "Why We Need STEM Superheroes" and Bruce Dixon, our afternoon keynote, spoke on "STEMotivation"
- Bloomfield Public Schools
- Connecticut Science Center
- Hartford Public Schools
- University of Hartford’s College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
- West Hartford Public Schools
- Texas Instruments