MSN Graduates' Work Accepted for Publication
Several May 2011 MSN graduates have had their scholarly work accepted for publication. To date:
- Accepted for publication by Nursing 2011:
Lisa Cook: “The Ability to Trust the Recovering Nurse Addict Re-entering the Workplace”
Maryann Steed: “Palliative care: Do you know the questions?”
- Accepted for publication by Veterans Magazine:
Dolores Desmarais: “Nursing Honors the Vietnam Veteran through Education and Advocacy"
- Accepted for publication by Advance for Nurses:
Carol DeLaurentis: “Language of Recovery in Mental Health”
Karen Duhamel: “The guide to self promotion for the nursing professional”
Karen Fiori: “School nursing is in trouble”
Diane Wilson: “F-L-O-A-T: Tips to succeed as a float nurse”
- Accepted for publication by Journal of Emergency Nursing:
Constance Blake: “Did You Say the Baby’s Coming? Safe Precipitous Delivery in the Emergency Room
- Accepted for publication by Connecticut Parent Magazine
Jillian Orlando: “A Mother’s Altruistic Gift: Cord Blood Donation"