Class Registration and Tuition Payment
Please consult with your graduate program director prior to registering for classes.
- Look up classes using the links at right for the Course Catalog and Class Search for availability.
- For detailed information on classes and our specific programs, use the Graduate Bulletin link.
Registering for class
- In Person: Prior to registering for classes, you will need to meet with your advisor and complete a registration or add/drop form. After you meet with your advisor, you may proceed to the Student Administration Services Center (SASC), which is located in the Beatrice Aurebach Administration and Computer Center, 2nd floor. For questions regarding registration, call 860.768.4999. (UH Map)
- Online: You must have met previously with your advisor and obtained your personal identification number (PIN). If you have your PIN, you can proceed to the Student Self-Service Center link to register.
Paying Tuition Rate and Fees
Once you have registered for classes, you will be able to access and manage your University of Hartford billing account. The University no longer sends paper bills through the mail; all billing information must be obtained online through the Student Self-Service Center or in person by visiting the SASC. Please call SASC for questions regarding registration or billing issues at 860.768.4999.
- A convenient way to receive your most current billing statements is by signing up for our E-billing service.
- In Person: Payments and processing of all tuition deferral and employer reimbursement paperwork is handled by SASC and the Office of the Bursar. Cash, check, and credit card* payments are accepted.
- Online**: You may pay all your University of Hartford bills through the Self-Service Center by logging in to your account with your USER ID and PIN number, and clicking on the PAY YOUR BILL/ CASHNET link. You may use either a credit card* or electronic check for payment.
*The University only accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Master Card, Visa and Discover Card.
**Non-refundable service charges may apply.