Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Graduate Tuition and Fees

The cost of a college education falls into two general categories. The first includes charges for admission, tuition, fees, and related services. The second includes living costs, travel, and other items of personal expense.

Application Fees

The nonrefundable application fee for graduate programs is $50.00.

The Hartt School's application fee is $50 and plus a $40 audition fee. 

Note: University of Hartford undergraduate students applying to a Graduate program will have their $50 application fee waived (Hartt Applicants must still pay the $40 audition fee). Additionally, the Graduate Admission Office will request University of Hartford transcripts on behalf of the student, the $10 transcript fee will also be waived. After application submission, email with your current UH ID number, requesting a fee waiver. When submitting an application, UH students should choose the "pay by check" option. Application fees are non-refundable and will not be retroactively refunded.

Tuition and Fees*

Charges for tuition and fees vary depending on the school and the program of study. Detailed information on tuition costs and fees can be found in the table below. For inquiries regarding student financial matters, please visit the Office of the Bursar or call 860.768.4205.

Program Tuition, Registration, and Technology Fees


Music—The Hartt School
Physical Therapy
Prosthetics and Orthotics

On Paying Fees and Tuition Rate**

Payments and processing of all tuition deferral and employer reimbursement paperwork is handled by the Student Administration Service Center (SASC).  Please call SASC for questions regarding registration or billing issues at 860.768.4999

*Note: tuition and fees are subject to change in accordance with University rules and without notice. For confirmation, please refer to the latest Graduate Bulletin or contact your respective school or the Student Administrative Services Center at 860.768.4999

Special, clinical, internship, and laboratory fees may also be assessed depending upon the course and graduate program.

**The University no longer sends paper bills through the mail; all billing information must be obtained online through the Student Self-Service Center.