Registration and billing, vehicle registration, and ID cards at The Hartt School Community Division
Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search


If you're interested in registering for music or dance activities at The Hartt School Community Division, you've come to the right place. Visit our online registration platform to register or pay your bill. 

Are you looking for private music lessons?

Students must be placed with a teacher before they can register for lessons. Please fill out our private-lesson inquiry form. Our private lesson coordinator will then contact you to help you find a teacher and lesson time that works best for you.

Registration and billing


You can now register for music and dance classes through our online registration platform. Please note that new music private-lesson students must be placed with a teacher before they can register for lessons.  Register or view account

Vehicle registration


Hartt Community Division students and parents of students must register their vehicles with the University's Department of Public Safety within one week of enrollment.  Read More

ID Cards


ID cards are issued to HCD students for use at the Allen Music Library and for discounts on tickets to Hartt events.  Read More