Summerterm housing is available to University of Hartford students who are either enrolled in Summerterm classes or working full-time for a University department.
- To obtain an assignment, a non-refundable housing deposit of $150 must be credited on your student account, and a student housing application must be submitted.
- Students will be assigned to double rooms during the Summerterm based on the date the housing deposit is submitted.
- All residential students taking Summer Session 1 classes must check out of their spring housing assignment at the appointed residence hall closing date.
- Off-campus students taking Summer Session 1 classes may check into their summer room assignment at the appointed date in late May .
- Summerterm housing is not available after the appointed date in mid-August.
Students must apply for each term and pay to reside on campus on a weekly basis. Summer 2013 rates are $228 per week for a single room and $196 per week for a double.
Fall residential students who are returning to live on campus the spring semester may request Winterterm housing as long as the student is registered for at least one Winterterm course.
- Applications for Winterterm housing will be available online in mid-November.
- Winter housing will reopen a day before the start of Winterterm classes.
- During the Winterterm session no meal plan is offered from campus Dining Services.
- Students found to be residing in their room without appropriate authorization will be charged the per-day rate and will be removed from the room assignment.
- Students studying abroad during the fall semester who are applying for Winterterm housing must come to the Office of Residential Life on the appropriate check-in date to receive winter housing information.
Although, there is no additional cost for Winterterm housing current residents needing to stay must apply for Winterterm housing.