Social Media within Residential Life
Our residential students use social media as a tool to express themselves, connect with our community, and to conveniently acquire information about residential life.
Being involved in social media is a way of life and an indispensable tool for connecting and meeting our students. Although email will not stop being our primary source of communication, we will be increasingly reaching out to our residential students through social media. We are committed to engaging with our students.
Some important things to know:
- We encourage students to share posts; therefore, the views and opinions expressed on these sites may not reflect those of the University of Hartford and/or the Office of Residential Life.
- We invite you to share your thoughts freely. We desire to learn from you and appreciate suggestions for how we can improve and hope other students may gain a perspective of life at the University of Hartford.
- The department's Facebook account will be monitored for any questions or comments during regular business days, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Each residential area has or is in the process of developing their own Facebook page which is created and managed by our resident assistants. We are working to consistently have each post be labeled with initials to indicate who submitted the status or comment.
- We look forward to connecting with you and answering all of your questions.