- This is an option for students who wish to live in a double room as a single room.
- Buyouts (if applicable) are allowed after the semester begins and all students are accounted for.
- Students who currently live in a double room whose roommate has not shown up are sent an email from the Office of Residential Life regarding a buyout option.
- Once the room is bought by the current residing resident, the Office of Residential Life will not assign a new student to the room.
- Students can request a buyout of their room space by emailing their resident director.