Welcome to Health Services
- Medical Update: we have had 2 cases of Hand-Foot-And-Mouth Disease. It is a contagious, viral disease spread from person to person by oral-oral and fecal-oral routes. It begins with low grade fever, fatigue, sores in mouth, rash on hands and feet, and may include abdominal pain or respiratory symptoms. It is a viral infection lasting 3 to 6 days. Please call to schedule if you have symptoms. The virus spreads easily through coughing, sneezing, or through infected stool. It is a viral infection that usually does not need treatment. Over the counter medications may help with symptoms. For more information, contact Health Services or http://www.cdc.gov/hand-foot-mouth/.
- Immunization records are required prior to the start of classes.
- Record Requests? fax request to 860-768-5140 or by email to email@example.com Please include your student ID number and where you would like the records sent.
- The University of Hartford is not offering insurance options for students this year. Our office does not handle the University insurance. If you have questions, please contact Financial Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions, please email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help.
The Sports Center, ground floor
The entrance and parking are on the left side of the building.
860.768.6601 (or ext. 6601 on campus)
Appointments are required.
Please call in advance to set up an appointment.
Regular Semester Clinical Hours:
Please note: 10 minutes prior to closing our office doors will lock and phones will go to voicemail to allow for closing procedures.
We are closed for clinical care during winter, spring, and summer breaks.
860.768.5140 (or ext. 5140 on campus)
Norris@hartford.edu, Mary Norris, Administrative Director of Student Health Services
Need to see a doctor when we are CLOSED?
Call our other ProHealth Office at 860-232-2010.
Extended hours, nights and weekends available at this location:
631 South Quaker Lane, W. Hartford 06110
Most Insurances Accepted. Walk-ins accepted at this location 5p-8p
clink on our link for on and off campus emergency resources to find other clinics.
Doctors Express located on the corner of Prospect and Boulevard. 1030 Boulevard, West Hartford, 860-986-6440 open 7days w/extended hours. No appt necessary