- Thinking about reserving space to host a meeting, program or an event, there is space in our buildings that can serve that purpose. Certain dates and time frames based on University and Student Centers calendars may be considered “black out” dates for advanced program scheduling, University wide programing or maintenance needs. Priority for these time frames will go to the offices responsible for the University wide programs scheduled during those times.
- Activities based on student recruitment & registration (ex. Orientation, Lift Off, Preview, etc.)
- Major University wide programming (ex. Spring Fling, Commencement, Hawktober, etc.)
- Activities of University chartered student organizations that produce campus wide student programs (ex. Student Government Association and the Campus Activities Team)
- Large scale student governing groups (Greek Governing Council, Residence Hall Association and Undergraduate Commuter Association)
- Annual Special Event programming of registered student organizations
*All reservation requests must be submitted three (3) business days prior to day of event/meeting*