Student Centers 101
To assist University groups in planning safe and successful events, the Student Centers has developed an event management training series called Student Centers 101. Special large scale presentations will have location, date and time announced in advance.
The training series includes:
- Student Centers 101 – An introduction to the facilities and services offered by the Student Centers
- Special Events 101 – A lesson designed to understand the Student Centers Special Event process and assist you in developing smooth, efficient special event level operations
- Risk Management 101 – There is risk involved in every activity, no matter how simple. This lesson is presented as an in-depth understanding of event based risks
- Student Centers Scheduling 101 – Learn about how the Student Centers schedules activities and how you can better plan when to host your programming
- Hawk Hub 101 – Learn about the policies and procedures behind the use of the Student Center’s subscription to the University Tickets program, the Hawk Hub
- Event Chaperoning and Staff Training 101 – If you are planning an event and need training for your volunteers or if your chaperone needs training, then come to this session to get your staff trained. This session also covers the responsibilities of being an event chaperone or a volunteer event staff person. ***** This session is mandatory for all event chaperones and volunteer event staff in order for the event to take place *****
- Policies and Procedures 101 – What are the various use policies of the Student Centers facilities and resources. Come find out why we do & what we do
To schedule a date to attend the session or if you would like a special session to be held for your organization, please e-mail email@example.com.