Dorothy Goodwin Final Report Outline
Dorothy Goodwin Scholars
Final Report Outline:
- Explanation of what you spent the summer working on
- Yours goals or expectations you had for the summer
- Did you meet your goals/expectations? Did you have to change things as you went along? How did you adapt?
2.) Areas of Personal Growth
- What did you gain from your experience?
- How did having a mentor affect your progression throughout the summer? Did you feel this was a key part of your experience?
- How do you think the experience will play a role in your future? What are your plans concerning your project/research?
3.) Use this space to tell us anything thing else about your experience throughout the summer that you would like to add, including suggestions for future years’ cohorts.
Please contact Shannon Mumley at Mumley@hartford.edu with questions.