Schools and Colleges
A lockup is when a school or college name is combined with the University's wordmark. There are two official versions (linear and stacked) with four different coloring options based on usage. (Red and Black, Red, Black, White or knockout)
The preferred lockup is the linear format.
Rules to follow:
- Always use the lockup as it has been designed.
- Use a minimum clear-space on all sides of the lockup equal to the height of the "N" in the word University.
- Never change the official University red to a different color.
- Using a wordmark or lockup at too small of size will compromise its readability.
- If the wordmark or lockup required is not listed or a specific size is needed, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communication and one will be provided.