Yellow Ribbon Program
For the 2015-2016 academic year, the University of Hartford will participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program. The University of Hartford will pay up to $8,112.49 per academic year for each student participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Note: Participation in the Yellow Ribbon program is optional and available on a first come, first serve basis up to 100 students.
To be eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program:
- You must be approved by the VA to receive Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits at the 100% level. If your eligibility percentage is below 100%, you are not eligible to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- You must not be active duty or an active duty spouse.
- You must submit a signed Yellow Ribbon Program Application to Ashley Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org, CC217) via email or in person.
- You must have entitlement left. (You will continue to use entitlement under the Post 9/11 GI Bill while participating in the Yellow Ribbon Program.)
- You must be and remain in good academic standing at the University. The University of Hartford is not required to continue making Yellow Ribbon contributions if a student is not making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).