Coronavirus Update

In-person classes will not resume for the spring semester. Classes resumed through remote instruction on March 30 and will continue until the end of the semester. Find full details of changes to the University’s schedule and operations, and additional information regarding our response to COVID-19 at

#renderEmergencyWidget( $widget )


Every student interested in graduating with University Honors should submit a Declaration Form to his or her college honors coordinator. This form can be submitted once a student has completed 1-3 honors course(s), and it should be filed by the end of the student’s sophomore year. Once submitted, an honors student will be advised by the honors coordinator on program requirements and available opportunities.

Depending on the honors requirements of each college program, a student can take one or more regular academic course(s) for honors credit. This Honors Contract must be approved by the course instructor and submitted to the honors coordinator by the end of week four of the semester. With the satisfactory completion of the additional project, research, and/or paper as well as the attainment of a final grade of B or better, honors credit will be assigned to this course.

Fillable Forms: