First-year honors students, incoming to the University, may apply to live in the Honors Residential Learning Community (RLC) in Hawk Hall. Application forms for the Honors RLC are included in the housing packet.
Benefits of Living in the Honors RLC
- Live together on one floor of Hawk Hall.
- Enroll in a common course (e.g., Honors Philosophy 110).
- Develop close social and intellectual bonds with their peers.
- Meet weekly with the Honors Residential Assistant (RA) and monthly with the Honors Faculty Associates.
- Engage in special RLC activities, such as working at a soup kitchen, attending a campus lecture, enjoying a holiday party, and supporting the colloquium.