Advising & Programs
The Center offers free and low-cost programs, designed to offer personalized services that will help you from startup to expansion.
One-on-one Small Business Advising
We offer many resources to help your small business succeed. Our services include:
- Business planning
- Access to capital, including loan packaging
- Learning how to start a small business
- Government contracting
- Financial planning
Technical Assistance Programs
We also offer the following technical assistance programs:
- Women's Business Roundtable & Level Up Mastermind
- Hartford Small Business Technical Assistance Program
- Small Business Technical Assistance Program
- Small Contractor Development Program
All EC-WBC programs and services are provided for persons with disabilities on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Language assistance services are available for limited English proficient individuals.