Hartford Business Technical Assistance
The Hartford Small Business Technical Assistance Program (HSBTAP) helps strengthen and grow businesses through one-on-one appointments with business and technical advisors. HSBTAP services are free for eligible businesses.
Customized Services Available
- Marketing strategy
- Social media campaign
- Website improvement
- Business plan development
- Financial management
- Loan packaging
- Operations including time management and office organization
- Government contracting training and assistance
- Tax training and assistance
- Business must have a physical address in Hartford or a commitment to locate in Hartford within 90 days (Home-based businesses included)
- Customer-base must include low-to-moderate-income Hartford residents
The Hartford Small Business Technical Assistance Program is funded in part with Community Development Block Grant funds allocated to University of Hartford's Entrepreneurial Center & Women's Business Center by the City of Hartford.