PhD, City University of New York
MA, City University of New York
BA, Cornell University
Diego Benardete's research is on pure and applied aspects of dynamical systems and differential equations.
- M 110: Modeling With Elementary Functions
- M 220: Linear Algebra
- M 240: Multivariable Calculus
- M 242: Differential Equations
- M 310: History of Mathematics
- M246: Applied Mathematics for Civil Engineering
- M 344: Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- M 470: Topology
Served on a committee of the College of Arts and Sciences that studied the role of philosophy at the College.
Coordinate the procedures that the Department of Mathematics uses to assess the effectiveness of its programs.