MSAT, University of Hartford
BS in Accounting, Westfield State
Kristin Ingram is a Lecturer in Accounting and the Director of the Master of Science in Accounting and Taxation Program.
In addition to teaching, she is a CPA in public practice, concentrating on tax and consulting for small businesses and individuals. She is also the creator of AccountingInFocus.com, a tutorial website for accounting students and PaymentFreeLife.com, a website devoted to discussions on budgeting and debt reduction. Her articles have been featured on a number of online sites.
Ingram's professional activities include:
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Member of the CSCPA. Certified Public Accountant
- Former member of the Windsor Board of Education, served on the Curriculum Committee and as Chair of the Finance Committee
- Member of the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society