Keeping Hawks Healthy

Read the latest updates on UHart's response to COVID-19:

My UHart

Main Content

Links & Forms

Common Questions

How do I join a student club or organization?

With more than 100 clubs and organizations, there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved.

Explore our clubs.

How do I book a space on campus?

If you are a students, staff, or faculty member, please book your space through our calendar.

Book Now

Are you an outside vendor, please book your space here.  

Book Now

I am interested in a job on campus. Where are current jobs posted?

You can find jobs through Handshake, UHart's Career and Professional Development Center's job search tool. 

Start Now. 

How do I submit an event?

The University centralizes all events under a single calendaring system, called 25Live. To get started submitting an event, you can go to our event submission form.

What are the volunteering opportunities in the community?

At UHart, we are committed to social justice and collective responsibility. That’s why we offer a wide range of volunteer programs to help people both locally and abroad.

If you are a student, faculty, alumni, or staff explore our community service programs. 

Relevant Link

Where can I see my cumulative GPA?

  1. Log in to the Self-Service Center at
  2. Click on the "Student" tab 
  3. Select "Academic Records"
  4. Select "Unofficial Academic Transcript"
View Your Grades Now

What is the schedule of the on-campus shuttle?

You can find the bus schedules here.

I'm having computer issues who do I contact?

Please contact Information Technology Services (ITS) if you have any computer issues. They are happy to help. 

I need audio for an event who do I contact?

You can reserve technology equipment using this form

How do I get text alerts?

Students, faculty, and staff, please use the following steps to confirm or add your cell phone number:

  1. Log into the Self-Service Center.

  2. Click on “Personal Information” in the row of options directly beneath the University of Hartford logo. (do so even if "Personal Information" is already highlighted in blue)

  3. Choose “View/Update Address(es) and Phone(s)” from the Personal Information menu (third option)

  4. Students: In the “Permanent (STUDENT)” section, check the “Phones” column and make sure you see the words “Cellular Phone” followed by your current cell phone number. Click here for a step-by-step tutorial with screenshots.

    Faculty and Staff: In the “On Campus” section, check the “Phones” column and make sure you see the words “Cellular Phone” followed by your current cell phone number. (If you do not have an "On Campus" area on your Personal Information screen, go to "Types of Addresses to Insert" drop-down box directly above the "Submit" button and select "On Campus." Then proceed to fill in your address and phone information, making sure to include a "Cellular Phone" entry.)

  5. If you do not see “Cellular Phone” listed, click “Current,” and then on the resulting page, find the drop-down boxes under “Phone Type.” Select Cellular Phone from first unused drop-down box and add your current cell phone number. Hit submit at the bottom of the page. Go back to step 4 to ensure your cellular phone is now recorded.

If you have problems logging into the Self-Service Center, contact the Help Desk at 860.768.4357 or email

Independent of text alerts on cell phones, all currently registered students and active employees will automatically receive emergency notifications through their official University email.

What is LiveSafe, and how do I set it up?

LiveSafe is a free mobile safety app for all members of the UHart community. It enables you to communicate directly with University of Hartford Public Safety officials. By utilizing the community's eyes and ears, LiveSafe helps keep the campus safe by preventing crimes before they occur.

Download the LiveSafe App

I want to make updates to my webpage, who do I contact?

If you are looking to make updates to a webpage, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communication.

I forgot my email password, what do I do?

You can fill out the e-mail password reset form here: You can also go to the Computer Support Center (Rm CC113) with your University ID and a copy of your schedule to have it reset or you can call the Computer Support Center at 860.768.5907.

How much e-mail storage space do I have?

Everyone has 1GB of e-mail storage space. If you exceed that limit, your e-mail account will stop working. It will start working again once you are under the 1 GB limit. Click here for more information.

I have questions about my bill, who do I contact?

Please contact the Center for Student Success. They can help you with financial questions. You can also visit our billing site to learn more.

I need help with my classes? Who do I contact.

Please contact the Center for Student Success. They can set you up with free tutoring and connect you with our Center for Reading and Writing.

How do I add money to my HawkCASH account?

The HawkCASH account is a separate declining balance account you may deposit into at any time. It allows student to access many of the services on campus without having to deal with the hassles of cash and credit cards.

Once funded, your HawkCASH account may be used to purchase food at the dining facilities, vending machines, printing and copying at the library, purchases at the Bookstore, Mail Services, Health Services and at any of the Off-Campus location.

HawkCASH can be added online, or at the HawkCASH machines located at the Library, Konover and Commons.

Can I take classes as a non-matriculated student?

Yes, students can take up to 15 credits as a non-matriculated student. Please contact the Registrar's Office to register for classes at: 860.768.4999.

I only attended one institution since I graduated from high school and I have since withdrawn. Do I still need to submit a transcript?

Yes, if you have attended any post secondary institution, even if you have withdrawn, you are required to submit an official transcript. You are considered a transfer student unless deemed otherwise through a review of the transcript. Failure to submit or disclose prior attendance may result in withdrawal of your application.

Are tests required for admission?

Beginning with applicants for the Fall 2018 term, the University of Hartford will move to a test optional policy as part of our application process. Applicants who believe that their SAT or ACT scores are not representative of their academic achievements and potential are welcome to apply as test optional and should indicate so on their application. Our test optional policy is consistent with the goal of reviewing each application for admission in a holistic manner.

There are however certain circumstances where submitting official test scores is required.

SAT or ACT scores are required if:

  • You are homeschooled or attend a high school that provides only descriptive report cards rather than letter or number grades.
  • You wish to be considered for our Presidents, Regents, or National Honors Academic Scholarships as well as the First Robotics Scholarship offered through the College of Engineering, Technology & Architecture.
In all cases the Office of Admission will pay close attention to your academic achievements, coursework, community service, and extracurricular activities. It is our goal to enroll students that share in our values of integrity, curiosity, creativity, excellence, responsibility, and accomplishment.

What is the visa process for international students?

Our International Center will help guide you through this process. Visit their webpage to learn more.