Hartford Events and Activities Team
GETTING STUDENTS INVOLVED AT UHART!
Hartford Events and Activities Team (HEAT) is a student-run organization that provides the student body with a variety of programs, activities, and events. HEAT is also part of The Office of Student Engagement and Inclusion.
Each Spring, HEAT hosts Spring Weekend, a two-day event full of activities like talent shows, battle of the bands, food trucks, carnival rides, lawn games, and barbecues. In order to participate in Spring Fling you must read the Behavior Agreement Contract.
Want to become a member of HEAT?
Be part of a fun committee that plans and publicize a wide array of student programs each semester, from tabling to crafting events to off campus adventures and Spring Fling.
Students interested in joining the executive board committee must volunteer as an general board member for one academic year then complete the HEAT Executive Board Application.
Meet the team
- Michael Champeno, Audio Engineer
- Nick Colavita, Program Manager
- Kyle Conti, Marketing & Publicity Manager
- Julianna Eddy, Photographer
- Alyssa Lawlor, Programmer
- Morgan Plage, Team Development Coordinator
- Sarah Stroh, General Manager
- Chris Cowie, Graduate Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org