Break Housing Information
Break housing is available for students after residential spaces close for the 2020 fall semester and before residential spaces reopen for the 2021 spring semester. If you are interested in break housing:
- Log in to the Housing Portal through Self Service to access the Post-Thanksgiving and Winter Break Housing Request Form.
- Submit the form by Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020.
- Submitted forms will be reviewed and, if necessary, information verified with faculty and/or staff members.
- You will be notified by Monday, Nov. 10, 2020 if you have been approved to stay.
- If you submit you form after Nov. 5, you will be billed a $25 late fee and forms will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis.
- If you are not approved for break housing but do not move out, or you return to campus prior to residential spaces opening for the 2021 spring semester, you may be assessed a $100 fee, required to leave campus immediately, and/or subject to further conduct action.
- If you have any questions, please email ResLife@hartford.edu, call 860-768-7792. Again, the deadline to apply for Post-Thanksgiving and Winter Break is Thursday, Nov. 5.
NOTE: CARES Act Funds may be available for domestic students who need to live on campus November 25 – December 15, 2020 due to fall housing and dining plans ending prior to the last day of finals. Visit CARES Act Student Aid for more information.