Break Housing Information
Please see below for housing break information.
- Thanksgiving Break: Any student who has not completed a Thanksgiving Break Housing Request Form needs to depart campus by 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 20; students can return to campus beginning at 8 a.m. on Sunday, November 28
- Spring Break: Any student who has not completed a Spring Break Housing Request Form (form will be available closer to break) needs to depart campus by 10 a.m. on Saturday, March 12; students can return to campus beginning at 8 a.m. on Sunday, March 20.
- Fall Semester Closing: Halls close at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, December 15
- Spring Semester Opening: Residence Halls will reopen and students will need to sign up for a move-in time slot on Monday, January 24 or Tuesday, January 25, 2022. Move-in time slot sign up will be forthcoming.
- Spring Semester Closing: Halls close for students who are not graduating at 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 12.
Winter Break and Summer housing is available for an additional fee; students should contact the Office of Residential Life for more information.
If you have any questions, please email ResLife@hartford.edu or call 860-768-7792.