November is national gratitude month, and we are so thankful to all our students, faculty, and staff for committing to keeping our Hawks healthy. Join us for our gratitude challenge from Nov. 1–20.
Spreading messages of gratitude, not germs.
Showing gratitude can be helpful in reducing stress, increasing positivity, and enhancing your overall wellbeing. From Nov. 1 to Nov. 20, take moments to appreciate yourself and others in the UHart community. There are many ways to express gratitude.
Some examples include:
- Feeling grateful about who you are or what you’ve accomplished
- Rewarding yourself with a treat
- Recognizing someone else for supporting you
- Posting positive messages on your social channels
- Writing a thank you note
Follow the University on social for more examples and other information.
How to participate:
If you want to participate, there are a few ways to do so:
- You can express gratitude to yourself or others by posting about it and tagging others on social media, using the hashtags #thankfulhawks.
- You can also submit your post/message through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want an official UHart thank you note to send to someone? Email email@example.com and we will provide you with notes to share.
Thank you for patience, understanding, and hard work during the fall semester. We are grateful for our UHart students.