Faculty & Staff
Our faculty are listed in their departments. All can be reached via email, telephone, and have offices in Auerbach Hall.
Faculty Accolades and Awards
Each year we recognize some of our top-performing faculty. Five Barney School of Business faculty members recently were honored with 2014 Faculty Awards.
Faculty Excellence Awards for teaching, professional development, and service were determined by peer review. For 2014, the following three faculty were received Faculty Excellence Awards:
- Faculty Excellence Award—Teaching: Dr. Lillian Kamal, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Faculty Excellence Award—Professional Development: Dr. Ke Yang, Assistant Professor of Economics
- Faculty Excellence Award—Service: Dr. Ann Costello, Associate Professor of Insurance
Two new awards were established in 2014: a High Impact Faculty award and an Outstanding Advisor award, both determined based on input from Barney School of Business students. In a student-led initiative, survey data was used to nominate winners in each category. For 2014, the following two faculty were nominated and received awards:
- High Impact Faculty: James Peta, Lecturer in Economics and MBA Program Director
- Outstanding Advisor: Dr. Jerry Katrichis, Associate Professor of Marketing and Department Chair