Faculty & Staff
Our faculty are listed in their departments. All can be reached via email, telephone, and have offices in Auerbach Hall.
Faculty Accolades and Awards
Each year we recognize some of our top-performing faculty. Five Barney School of Business faculty members recently were honored with 2015 Faculty Awards.
(L-R) James Bannister, Carmen Cotei, Susan Coleman, and Ann Costello
Faculty Excellence Awards for teaching,professional development, and service were determined by peer review. For 2015, the following three faculty were received Faculty Excellence Awards:
- Faculty Excellence Award—Teaching: Dr. Carmen Cotei, Associate Professor of Finance
- Faculty Excellence Award—Professional Development: Dr. Susan Coleman, Professor and Ansley Chair of Finance
- Faculty Excellence Award—Service: Dr. Irina Naoumova, Associate Professor of Management and Entrepreneurship
Two new awards were established in 2014: a High Impact Faculty award and an Outstanding Advisor award, both determined based on input from Barney School of Business students. In a student-led initiative, survey data was used to nominate winners in each category. For 2015, the following two faculty were nominated and received awards:
- High Impact Faculty: Dr. Ann Costello, Associate Professor of Insurance
- Outstanding Advisor: Dr. James Bannister, Associate Professor of Accounting and Department Chair
Click here to see the 2014 faculty award winners.