More Campus News
- Fall Commencement to Take Place Sunday
- Hartt Dance Student to Appear at The Bushnell This Weekend
- Renowned Vocalists Patricia Schuman and David Pittsinger to Teach Master Class
- HAS Holiday Ceramics Sale – Opening Reception Saturday
Winter Observer Now Online
Visit The Observer website at www.hartford.edu/observer, and take a colorful trip through the University's past with Ethel Bacon, who will soon retire after 45 years as the University archivist.
Other highlights of the issue include:
- Profiles of two alumni whose paths crossed at the 2005 World Series: Jeff Bagwell ’90, first baseman for the Houston Astros; and Russell Gabay ’79, executive producer for Major League Baseball International.
- Articles on two children's books illustrated by Hartford Art School faculty members Bill Thomson and Dennis Nolan.
- A reunion of nearly 50 alumni from the former University of Hartford Paris MBA program.
- The establishment of the University’s first four-year, full-tuition scholarship for outstanding freshmen, known as “National Honor Scholars.” The new scholarship program was created by life regent Belle K. Ribicoff with additional support from Richard J. Cardin, '62, regent and co-chair of the campaign steering committee.
- Photos from Fall Weekend 2005, and all the latest campus news.