- 1877 Club Closing June 7 for Renovations
- EAP Newsletter: 'Signs of an Addictive Disorder'
- United Healthcare Member Sweepstakes
- Important Budget Office Deadlines for Fiscal Year-End
EmPower: A New Initiative for Professional Development and Computer Training
Employee Professional Opportunities, Workshops, and Educational Resources, or EmPOWER, is a cross-departmental initiative designed to bring a thoughtful professional development and computer training program to the staff and managerial faculty members of the University of Hartford community.
The University of Hartford constantly strives to improve the efficiency of training opportunities available to our new and existing staff and collegiate chairs responsible for the oversight of staff. With this initiative, we aim to provide a single point of contact for all professional development training opportunities available to University employees, safeguard the standardization of class content, and ensure regularly scheduled Banner and other computer system training.
EmPOWER would appreciate your feedback and assistance launching this exciting initiative. We invite you to join us at any one of the three upcoming Town Hall meetings.
• June 6 at 10 a.m. in Auerbach Auditorium (Hillyer Hall)
• June 20 at 3 p.m. in Dana 201 (Mali Auditorium)
• June 26 at 3:30 p.m. in Dana 201 (Mali Auditorium)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up for a class.