- Volunteers Needed for Midnight Breakfast
- Stuff a Public Safety Cruiser with Toys on Dec. 11!
- EAP Newsletter: The Facts About Drinking and Driving
- December Issue of Live Well, Work Well — Taking the Stress Out of Holiday Shopping, and More
Annual Electrical Shutdown Scheduled for Sunday
The University will shut off all electricity to the campus on Sunday, Aug. 12. This is required annually to allow for extensive maintenance on the major electrical system components.
The work will begin at 6 a.m. All service should be back to normal by 2 p.m. the same day. Anyone requiring electrical service during that time period should communicate immediately their needs and reasons for power supply to the Facilities Department at ext. 7925.
Buildings not affected are Bates House, Konover Campus Center, Facilities/Public Safety building, Park River, Regents Park, and Village Apartments 1-7.
Please note the annual shutdown schedule for the next two years is:
• Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013, 6 a.m.–noon
• Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014, 6 a.m.-noon
Please share this information with your staff and others. Thank you for your cooperation with this necessary maintenance project.