More News for Students
- It's Snowing. How Do I Find Out If Classes Are Canceled?
- Winter Weather Safety Tips
- Exemplary Student Work Wanted for 2014 Undergraduate Colloquium
- Recycling Event on the Village Lawn Sunday
Get Your Parking Permit by Sept. 5
Faculty, staff, and students must display a 2012-13 parking permit in their vehicle by Wednesday, Sept. 5.
Students must register for their parking permit online, and then pick up their permit at the Public Safety office.
To register for a student parking permit online:
– Go to the Self-Service Center. You can access the Self-Service Center by going to http://banweb.hartford.edu, or by going to the University’s homepage (www.hartford.edu) and clicking the “Self-Service Center” link at the top of the page.
– Click “Student Sign-on,” and log in.
– Click “Public Safety/Parking.”
– Click “Request a University of Hartford Parking Permit.”
– Follow the directions for registering your vehicle and reserving your permit.
– The fee for your parking permit will show up on your regular, electronic billing statement. Permit fees are as follows:
– Commuter students: Fall semester only – $45;
Full year – $75
– Resident students – $470
– After completing the online registration process, you will be able to print out a temporary permit, which must be prominently displayed in your vehicle while on campus.
– Bring your University ID and vehicle registration to the Public Safety office by Sept. 5, to receive a permanent valid permit to display in your car.